Sunday, May 10, 2009

M is for Mother

M is for Mother A is for Alliteration but M is for MOTHER...

My man makes me married. Marriage means I may multiply : ) Multiplying makes minis (mostly of my man so far). BUT, my children make me a mother. Mothering is mind-boggling, many times manic AND massively magnificent.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you precious mothers, those with children here and those with children with the Lord. What a day to celebrate and remember... time with our children and time with our mothers.

"And the peace of God, which transcends ALL UNDERSTANDING, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."- Philippians 4:7

April seems like it flew by, but here are a few pictures from April and May so far! Ava is 21 months old and I am 34 weeks pregnant!! Almost there!

Ava & I at the Nashville Zoo May 8, 2009

Well...Ava discovered Mommy's panty drawer...and thought they made pretty necklaces!


Bobby has begun a new workout program called P90X, so Ava decided to work on her abs too!


Ava, John Paul, and Max- her 2 best buddies!


Lunch break on the lawn at the Franklin Spring Festival!

No comments: