Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update: He's not so Little anymore!!




Yeah for Lucas! We had an appointment at the Dr today for a follow up/weight check and Lucas gained almost 2 lbs in one month! He now weighs 17lbs 13oz which puts him in the 5 percentile- better than last month! I was so relieved.
On to my sweetie Ava. She is such a doll and I love her so. It is AMAZING how much children pick up what we say to them or around them....Bobby and I have been working on manners with Ava, and one of the things we have been doing is when she apologizes to us regarding disobeying or acting out, etc, we make sure to look in her eyes and say, "I forgive you" (Thank you Lindsey G for being my example of this with your children!). So today, Ava was coloring with her friend Palmer and I told them it was time to pick up the crayons. Palmer accidentally knocked the crayons over and I heard Ava tell Palmer, "Palmer you need to say sorry."
P: "Sawwy"
Ava: "Ok, I forgive you"
Hehehe, I just thought it was cute because Palmer didn't really need to apologize for knocking over the crayons, but I think Ava just wanted to say, " I forgive you"!



No comments: