Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Florida Beach Trip 2009!

So the days of laying out by the ocean reading a book basking in the sun for hours upon hours I fear are over! Vacation at the beach is still wonderful, but perhaps not quite as relaxing with a 2 year old and 3 mo old in tow!
Every September, Bobby and I go to the beach in Florida with his family. My first time going with them was when we were engaged, and we have gone every year since. It is neat to see how our vacation has changed now that Bobby and I have 2 children and his sister Angie who comes with her husband every year has 2 young children as well. This year we had a 3mo old, 1yr old, 2yr old, and 3yr old! Whew! It was a crazy week.
By the end of the week, Ava was OVER the beach. She did not like the sand nor the salty water and insisted that only I hold her in the water which was difficult to do considering we had Lucas on the beach with us! Bobby and I decided that next year we are going to bribe, pay, and manipulate my sister Alex to come with us and help with our little ones! hehehe But hey- she will be getting a trip to the beach too right? Nonetheless, we had a great time together and made some wonderful memories!

I love this picture. Bobby is throwing Ava into the air and she was in heaven playing with her Daddy!
One of the moments where Ava didn't mind the sand when she realized there were little seashells buried in it!
Ava and her cousin Alyssa- they are so cute together and look a little bit alike too!
Family pic- well sorta...when we took this picture, I didn't realize Bobby had his fingers in his mouth! When I asked him why he did that, he said Lucas wanted the guys to look alike...nice!
Cutie little guy!
Love this! My father-in-law bought Ava and Alyssa pink angel wings and Ava
wanted to wear hers ALL the time!

Bobby and his babies!


1 comment:

holly said...

that fabulous sling looks great on the beach too!