Thursday, May 13, 2010

There Will Be a Day...

One of the greatest gifts that God has given me since Victoria's death is a tremendous longing for Heaven. Living for eternity was an ideal that I always strived for, but never before was it ever so tangible in the sense that Heaven is the place where I will be united with Christ forever. And in that bond, I will be drawn closer to my sister. It's a longing that brings me to tears, esp when I listen to the song, There Will Be a day (It is the first song to play on my blog when it opens). Just close your eyes and breathe in every word. It's a breath of fresh air that brings hope, especially in tough moments when I am missing Victoria the most. This song brings me joy for Heaven, and my heart rejoices knowing that Victoria is in a place with no more tears, no more pain, no more fears.
"Troubled soul don’t lose your heart
Cause joy and peace He brings
And the beauty that’s in store
Outweighs the hurt of life’s sting"

No comments: